Motorcycle insurance is mandatory in Canada, and it can get quite expensive, especially for new riders. In this episode, I will go over some of the basic questions new motorbike riders need to know, and I will offer no-brainer tips on how you can reduce motorcycle insurance costs. I offer 8 ways in this video:
1. Do not get comprehensive insurance unless mandatory.
2. Increase your deductible.
3. Take a motorcycle safety course.
4. Take advantage of club membership benefits.
5. Use an insurance broker.
6. Ask for discounts.
7. Insure a lower displacement bike.
8. Maintain a clean riding record.
I also go over my thoughts on comprehensive insurance and how you can insure your own bike. If you liked this video, please hit that like button, or better yet, hit that subscribe button and I"ll see you in my next video. As always, ride safe and thanks for watching.